Working Agreement and Contract for Services
- Authorization: The Client hereby engages A Social Key, located in Lubbock, TX, as an independent contractor for online marketing and social media services. The Client hereby authorizes A Social Key to promote the Client’s business online on social media outlets which may include: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and other social media outlets (the “Work”). The Client represents and warrants to A Social Key that Client owns or has license to use in the manner contemplated by this Agreement all copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, service marks, brand names or other intellectual or artistic property associated with the Content.
- Grant Of Rights: Upon receipt of full payment, A Social Key grants to the Client rights of ownership in the finished Work (the Content on site in published form) and all additional materials paid for by Client.
- Reservation Of Rights: All rights not expressly granted hereunder are reserved to A Social Key, including but not limited to all rights in creative advertising copy, ideas and suggestions for contests, keywords and other items used to stimulate interest in Client’s business or the Content. If such ideas are presented, and not implemented (or not paid for) by Client then they shall be the confidential property of A Social Key.
- Release And Indemnity: The Client hereby releases, indemnifies and holds harmless A Social Key against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, complaints, promises (express or implied), lost profits, breach of contract, tort, or violation of copyright, trademark, trade dress, service mark, brand names or other rights to intellectual or artistic property associated with the Content, this Agreement or the parties’ relationship.
- Social Media Monthly Services: The Client agrees to supply direction and topics for content posts. It is understood, however, that A Social Key will take responsibility to write a content update to occur at regular intervals, whether or not any direction is provided by the Client. The Work includes updates to social media business pages.
- Termination: This Working Agreement and Contract for Services is terminable at will by either party on 30 days written notice. In the event of termination, A Social Key shall have the right to bill pro rata for Work completed through the date of written notice of termination.